No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cable Variable Subscription Demo- Cernan Store
Variable Subscription Demo. This Demo can be used in any Subscription service with Variable price offer. Payments can be set daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. You can charge a Sign up Fee for installation if needed.
Cable Bill Demo with Variable Price like in most Service Provider. We used Subscription Period as variable to entice the Buyer to subscribe to the longer plan. We offer Free 1 month if buyer subscribe to a 1 year plan.
PROCEDURE IN MAKING A VARIABLE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE:
1. Click Add Service in the Menu. Choose Variable Subscription. Fill out the following:
a. Product Title b. Short Description (short sales pitch) c. Description (Full Description, Specifications, etc.)
a. For the Product Title, don’t use descriptive words like best, trusted, etc.. Use the exact name of your Service and Plan then add a dash and your Store name for example (Starter Web Hosting – Creative Web). Starter is the Plan, Web Hosting is the Service and Creative Web is the Store Name. This is needed for Google Indexing and to differentiate your service from the rest.
b. For the Description, we don’t allow attaching Photos since they cannot be indexed by Google. Use the Gallery for the Photos. We recommend attaching one YouTube video so that you can demonstrate your service better and promote your Channel.
2. Set up Photo Gallery (required size: 800 x 800 pixels). Click the Big Thumbnail > Upload Files > Select Files. Fill out Alt Text and Title for Search Engine Optimization. Click the Small Thumbnail to upload more photo and follow the same procedure.
3. Set up the Service Category and Service Type. For the Category, click the Forward icon to show the sub category then check both the Main and Sub Categories. If the right Category for your Service is not available, choose Uncategorized and we will Add a new Category and Sub Category. For the Category, choose Utility, then choose Cable & Internet as Sub Category. For the Service Type, check Subscription.
Below image is the Description of the 3 Steps.
4. Set up the Attributes. Attributes contains the variables that will let you offer varying price for every configuration. Check the Subscription Period and click the Arrow Down icon. Check Active?, for the Subscription Period choose Monthly and Yearly, check Visible on the product page and check Use as Variation.
5. Set up the Variations. For the the Default Form Values, choose the variable with the lowest price (Monthly). To set up the price for all the Variations, start from the variable with the lowest up to the highest price.
a. Set up the Variable with the lowest price. Choose Monthly and click the Down Arrow icon. Check Enable. Check Virtual to bypass your default Store Shipping setting. Virtual are Goods without shipping fee and can be delivered in the entire Philippines. Fill out Subscription Price and set to every Month.
b. Set up the next Variable with the higher price. Click the Plus icon to add a variable and choose Yearly. Fill out Subscription Price and set to every Year. Fill out the Sale Price to encourage the Buyer to subscribe to a longer plan like 1 month Free in the Demo.
6. Set up Search Engine Optimization for better ranking in Google search engine. Only Fill out the Meta Description which is the short description or sales pitch (156 characters limit) of your service which will show during Google search. Do not fill out the Focus Keyword because it is obsolete but put your 1 to 2 focus keywords in the Meta Description. Your Focus keyword must appear in the Service Content, both in the Short Description and Description to rank higher in Google search.
7. Set up Shipping Information. Select the Shipping Mode, fill out the Store Location and other related fields. Leave the not applicable field blank.
8. Set up Product Policies, specifically Shipping, Refund, Cancellation, etc.. Skip this step, if the Service Listing and Store Policies are the same. Only Fill out the Policy that is applicable to your service and leave the not applicable Policy blank.
9. Click the Submit button for Moderators review. If your Service comply with our Terms and Conditions, follow the posting procedure and have good content then it will be Approved immediately and will show in the Store. An email will be sent for Approved and Disapproved Services. If Approved test your Service but don’t Checkout.
Visit the Vendor Tips to improve your Listing and Sales.
This is a Functional Demo Store to Showcase the various kinds of Service that can be sold in the Store.
Click and follow the procedure of the Service Listing demo that is similar to your Goods. If you Order, nothing will be delivered and approximately 90% will be refunded due to the Paypal charges!
There are no inquiries yet.