No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Medical Clinic Variable Booking Demo- Cernan Store
Variable Booking with Resources Demo. This Demo can be applied to any Service with Variable Booking and Resources.
Clinic with 3 regular schedule Doctors as Resources, with different Specialization and price. The Doctors schedule are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour lunch break. Each patient is charge for every 30 minutes and can book up to 1.5 hours Consultation time. You can add unlimited Doctors with a regular schedule so this can accommodate an entire Hospital. If the Doctors schedule are irregular like in big Hospitals, it is recommended to group the Doctors with the same schedule.
PROCEDURE IN MAKING A SERVICE WITH VARIABLE BOOKING AND RESOURCES:
1. Click Add Service in the Menu. Choose Bookable Product. Check Virtual to bypass the default Store Shipping setting. Virtual are services without shipping fee and can be sold in the entire Philippines. Check Has Resources wherein the Doctors are the resources to have variable price for each doctor. Fill out the following:
a. Product Title b. Short Description (short sales pitch) 3. Description (Full Description, Specifications, etc.)
a. For the Product Title, don’t use descriptive words like best, trusted, etc.. Use the exact name of your Service and Plan then add a dash and your Store name for example (Starter Web Hosting – Creative Web). Starter is the Plan, Web Hosting is the Service and Creative Web is the Store Name. This is needed for Google Indexing and to differentiate your service from the rest.
b. For the Description, we don’t allow attaching Photos since they cannot be indexed by Google. Use the Gallery for the Photos. We recommend attaching one YouTube video so that you can demonstrate your service better and promote your Channel.
2. Set up Photo Gallery (required size: 800 x 800 pixels). Click the Big Thumbnail > Upload Files > Select Files. Fill out Alt Text and Title for Search Engine Optimization. Click the Small Thumbnail to upload more photo and follow the same procedure.
3. Set up the Service Category and Service Type. For the Category, click the Forward icon to show the sub category then check both the Main and Sub Categories. If the right Category for your Service is not available, choose Uncategorized and we will Add a new Category and Sub Category. For the Category, choose Medical & Wellness, then choose Health Care for the Sub Category. For the Service Type, check Booking.
Below image is the Description of the 3 Steps.
4. Set up Booking Options. Booking Duration is 30 minutes per block. You can change the Duration in terms of minutes, hours, days and months. Minimum duration is 1 and Maximum duration is 3 which means the customer can book from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours or up to 3 patients per Order. Check Calendar Range Picker. For Calendar display mode, choose Display calendar on click.
5. Setup Availability. Max bookings per block is set to 1 which means there is only 1 doctor and 1 allowed patient order per block. For All dates are…, choose not available by default. For Check rules against…, choose All blocks being booked. Check Restrict selectable days > Click your Schedule Days. Set First Block starts at 8am.
6. Setup Regular Schedule Rules. Since from Monday to Friday has same schedule, in Type choose Time Range (all week). Set time from 8am to 12pm and Bookable = Yes. To set schedule from 1 pm to 5 pm, click the plus icon and follow the same procedure.
7. Setup Cost, set Block cost to 400 which is the lowest cost per patient order. Each Doctor will have additional cost based from specialization.
8. Setup Resources. For Label, use Choose a Doctor. For Resources are…, choose Customer selected. For Available for Resources…, choose Resource. Add Resources which is the list of your Doctors starting from the lowest to the highest consultation cost.
For the lowest cost Doctor, fill out Title = Doctors Name (specialization) and Quantity = 1. Individual Base and Block Cost are empty which means the consultation cost is equal to the Group Block cost of P400.
To add more Doctors, click the plus icon and follow the same procedure but fill out the Block Cost which is the additional cost to the Group Block cost. In the Demo, Individual Block Cost = 50 which means the consultation cost is P450 per block.
9. Set up Search Engine Optimization for better ranking in Google search engine. Only Fill out the Meta Description which is the short description or sales pitch (156 characters limit) of your service which will show during Google search. Do not fill out the Focus Keyword because it is obsolete but put your 1 to 2 focus keywords in the Meta Description. Your Focus keyword must appear in the Service Content, both in the Short Description and Description to rank higher in Google search.
10. Setup Product Policies, specifically Shipping, Refund, Cancellation, etc.. Skip this step, if the Service Listing and Store Policies are the same. Only Fill out the Policy that is applicable to your service and leave the not applicable Policy blank.
11. Click the Submit button for Moderators review. If your Service comply with our Terms and Conditions, follow the posting procedure and have good content then it will be Approved immediately and will show in the Store. An email will be sent for Approved and Disapproved Services. If Approved test your Service but don’t Checkout.
This is a Functional Demo Store to Showcase the various kinds of Services that can be sold in the Store.
If you Order, nothing will be delivered and approximately 90% will be refunded due to the Paypal charges!
There are no inquiries yet.