No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
English Teacher Simple Booking Demo- Cernan Store
Simple Booking Demo. This Demo can be applied to any Bookable Service with Fixed Price.
Demo for English Online Tutor, pay hourly and available from Monday to Saturday. The teacher schedule is Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour lunch break and from Monday to Thursday from 7 pm to 10 pm. Only 1 student per Block time is allowed on this demo but you can customize it to any number of students.
PROCEDURE IN MAKING A SERVICE WITH SIMPLE BOOKING:
1. Click Add Service in the Menu. Choose Bookable Product. Check Virtual to bypass the default Store Shipping setting. Virtual are services without shipping fee and can be sold in the entire Philippines. Fill out the following:
a. Product Title b. Short Description (short sales pitch) c. Description (Full Description, Specifications, etc.)
a. For the Product Title, don’t use descriptive words like best, trusted, etc.. Use the exact name of your Service and Plan then add a dash and your Store name for example (Starter Web Hosting – Creative Web). Starter is the Plan, Web Hosting is the Service and Creative Web is the Store Name. This is needed for Google Indexing and to differentiate your service from the rest.
b. For the Description, we don’t allow attaching Photos since they cannot be indexed by Google. Use the Gallery for the Photos. We recommend attaching one YouTube video so that you can demonstrate your service better and promote your Channel.
2. Set up Photo Gallery (required size: 800 x 800 pixels). Click the Big Thumbnail > Upload Files > Select Files. Fill out Alt Text and Title for Search Engine Optimization. Click the Small Thumbnail to upload more photo and follow the same procedure.
3. Set up the Service Category and Service Type. For the Category, click the Forward icon to show the sub category then check both the Main and Sub Categories. If the right Category for your Service is not available, choose Uncategorized and we will Add a new Category and Sub Category. For the Category, choose Training & Education, then choose Online Teaching for the Sub Category. For the Service Type, check Booking.
Below image is the Description of the 3 Steps.
4. Set up Booking Options. Booking Duration is 1 hour per block. You can change the Duration in terms of minutes, hours, days and months. Minimum duration is 1 and Maximum duration is 5 which means the customer can book from 1 to 5 hours per Order. Check Calendar Range Picker. For Calendar display mode, choose Display calendar on click.
5. Set up Availability. Max bookings per block is set to 1 which means there is only 1 teacher and 1 allowed order per block. If you like to have more students per block then change it to the maximum students per class. For All dates are…, choose not available by default. For Check rules against…, choose All blocks being booked. Check Restrict selectable days > Click your Schedule Days. Set First Block starts at 8am.
6. Set up Rules.
a. Set up Regular Schedule Rules. Since from Monday to Saturday has same schedule, in Type choose Time Range (all week). Set time from 8am to 12pm and Bookable = Yes. To set schedule from 1 pm to 5 pm, click the plus icon and follow the same procedure.
b. Set up Irregular Schedule Rules. Set the Night schedule from Monday to Thursday. To set the Monday schedule, for Type choose Monday, set time from 7 pm to 10 pm and Bookable = Yes. To set schedule from Tuesday to Thursday, click the plus icon and follow the same procedure.
7. Set up Cost, set Block cost to 200 which is the cost per hour and order.
8. Set up Search Engine Optimization for better ranking in Google search engine. Only Fill out the Meta Description which is the short description or sales pitch (156 characters limit) of your service which will show during Google search. Do not fill out the Focus Keyword because it is obsolete but put your 1 to 2 focus keywords in the Meta Description. Your Focus keyword must appear in the Service Content, both in the Short Description and Description to rank higher in Google search.
9. Set up Shipping Information. Select the Shipping Mode, fill out the Store Location and other related fields. Leave the not applicable field blank.
10. Set up Product Policies, specifically Shipping, Refund, Cancellation, etc.. Skip this step, if the Service Listing and Store Policies are the same. Only Fill out the Policy that is applicable to your service and leave the not applicable Policy blank.
11. Click the Submit button for Moderators review. If your Service comply with our Terms and Conditions, follow the posting procedure and have good content then it will be Approved immediately and will show in the Store. An email will be sent for Approved and Disapproved Services. If Approved test your Service but don’t Checkout.
Visit the Vendor Tips to improve your Listing and Sales.
This is a Functional Demo Store to Showcase the various kinds of Service that can be sold in the Store.
Click and follow the procedure of the Service Listing demo that is similar to your Goods. If you Order, nothing will be delivered and approximately 90% will be refunded due to the Paypal charges!
There are no inquiries yet.