No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Utilities with Customer Defined Price Demo- Cernan Store
Customer Defined Price Demo. This demo can be applied to any service wherein the customer defined the price.
Demo for Common Utilities like water, power, etc. which has unpredictable cost. The Customer can pay any amount reflected on his Bill and choose the Monthly due date.
PROCEDURE IN MAKING A SERVICE WITH CUSTOMER DEFINED PRICE:
1. Click Add Service in the Menu. Choose Simple Product. Check Virtual to bypass the default Store Shipping setting. Virtual are services without shipping fee and can be sold in the entire Philippines. Fill out the following:
a. Product Title b. Minimum Price c. Short Description (short sales pitch) d. Description (Full Description, Specifications, etc.)
a. For the Product Title, don’t use descriptive words like best, trusted, etc.. Use the exact name of your Service and Plan then add a dash and your Store name for example (Starter Web Hosting – Creative Web). Starter is the Plan, Web Hosting is the Service and Creative Web is the Store Name. This is needed for Google Indexing and to differentiate your service from the rest.
b. For the Description, we don’t allow attaching Photos since they cannot be indexed by Google. Use the Gallery for the Photos. We recommend attaching one YouTube video so that you can demonstrate your service better and promote your Channel.
2. Set up Photo Gallery (required size: 800 x 800 pixels). Click the Big Thumbnail > Upload Files > Select Files. Fill out Alt Text and Title for Search Engine Optimization. Click the Small Thumbnail to upload more photo and follow the same procedure.
3. Set up the Service Category and Service Type. For the Category, click the Forward icon to show the sub category then check both the Main and Sub Categories. If the right Category for your Service is not available, choose Uncategorized and we will Add a new Category and Sub Category. For the Category, choose Utility and Custom Price, then choose Electricity & Water as Sub Category. For the Service Type, check Customer Defined Price.
Below image is the Description of the 3 Steps.
4. Set up Search Engine Optimization for better ranking in Google search engine. Only Fill out the Meta Description which is the short description or sales pitch (156 characters limit) of your service which will show during Google search. Do not fill out the Focus Keyword because it is obsolete but put your 1 to 2 focus keywords in the Meta Description. Your Focus keyword must appear in the Service Content, both in the Short Description and Description to rank higher in Google search.
5. Setup Product Policies, specifically Shipping, Refund, Cancellation, etc.. Skip this step, if the Service Listing and Store Policies are the same. Only Fill out the Policy that is applicable to your service and leave the not applicable Policy blank.
6. Click the Submit button for Moderators review. If your Service comply with our Terms and Conditions, follow the posting procedure and have good content then it will be Approved immediately and will show in the Store. An email will be sent for Approved and Disapproved Services. If Approved test your Service but don’t Checkout.
Visit the Vendor Tips to improve your Listing and Sales.
This is a Functional Demo Store to Showcase the various kinds of Services that can be sold in the Store.
If you Order, nothing will be delivered and approximately 90% will be refunded due to the Paypal charges!
There are no inquiries yet.